we're all mad here.
@1 week ago with 9 notes
i can only assume that my life would be better if i took the time to master a cat-eye (eye liner).
can all these asian american youtubers take some classes on race and stop spewing post-racial nonsense and false equivalences to their young, impressionable, largely asian american audiences?
Post racism is a tool of white hegemony, don’t fall for it.
can asian american guy youtubers stop being such sexist little shits plsthnx
Can Asian-American You-tubers stop appropriating AAVE in order to increase their “cool factor”?
(via afrafemme)@1 week ago with 629 notes
@1 week ago with 526875 notes
- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others